Enabling Talent-Driven Change in Organizations.
One-of-a-kind organizations deserve one-of-a-kind talent acquisition solutions. To thrive in an increasingly competitive employment market, you need to be talent-driven!
Our mission is to help you realize your organization’s potential in the job market and, with concrete steps, develop your company from a “talent-chooser” to a “talent-driven” organization.
We’ll find you the right candidates in the IT and Digital industry while strengthening your own recruitment capabilities with our diverse training portfolio and consultative talent management services.
We focus on
1. Finding you the best professionals in the IT and Digital industry. Yes, we talk tech!
2. Talent Management Consulting. We assist you to modernize and streamline your talent management and recruitment practices to better serve your business needs. Processes, tools, recruitment marketing… you name it.
3. Training your in-house recruitment capabilities. We arrange training on strategic talent management, the executive search approach, and IT recruitment!
Why Finders Seekers?
- Experienced in the executive search methodology and recruitment process development from startups to corporations
- We know what IT professionals actually want to learn about your organization
- We are eager to share our insight about recruitment trends and the IT job market
- We have the best tools at hand
- Great relationships with third-party recruitment service and tool providers
- A strong network of IT professionals both in Finland and international markets
- We love our job and it shows in our work!
As recruiters work on a new role, there are a number of things that can go wrong. Here are some of the most common things that we should avoid in order to make happy – and lasting – matches happen: 🧨 The candidate is left hanging in the air. Sometimes hiring managers…
Hi, I’m Mira Günther, the newest addition to Finders Seekers’ team. I’ve always loved to learn new things, and I find it still hard to believe that that’s what I’m actually doing for a living. I always get excited when encountering tech skills that are not yet…
From Time Management to Time Leadership — 5 Time Management Tips Time is of the essence. Time is money. Time is even more important as a resource than money. You can always earn more money, but time is limited, every way you spend it is away from something…