I’m a semi-fresh twin-mama and I love ‘two for the price of one’ -deals. I guess I love deals in general. Offerilla, you are welcome for the free advertisement.
Efficiency is a key in describing my attitude to life. My mission is to increase work well-being most often by making sure people find meaningful jobs. As I’m growing into my new role as the leader of our recruitment functions, I want to eradicate barriers for my team and hope to see their work wellbeing and performance grow as a result.
My background is a combo of leadership psychology, sales and IT-recruitment. In my previous position, I led the operative work of a direct search team while also recruiting hands on. In house consulting, recruitment and direct search in IT are my key expertise.
I’ve worked on a lot of numbers considering that my only hope after finishing high schools long math was to never calculate anything. Ever. Again. I value clear goals and self-leadership -we all gotta keep ourselves accountable, for the sake of our team, customer and ourselves.
I wake up happy in the morning as I know that today I’ll again learn something new and get the chance to work with great people. Most of all, I get the kicks out of helping you to think strategically. About recruitment, your next job or life in general.
So, what can I do for you? Well, hopefully, many things.
Do these challenges sound familiar to you?
- Does your organization need help in identifying your talent needs, recruitment processes or tools?
- Are you on the lookout for e.g. Software Engineers, Architects, Data Scientists, DevOps people?
- Is your organization struggling with attracting talent? Do you have a feeling that no one knows you and you would wish to receive more actual applications?
- Are you interested in taking the next step in employer branding? Organizing events, doing PR, focusing on candidate experience, getting your name out there?
- Is hiring talent from abroad on your to-do list?
- Would you perhaps like to attract juniors and establish an internship program to attract the best talents straight from uni?
- Could your internal recruitment team use some training?
If you answered yes to any of these, send me an email at anna[at]findersseekers.io and let’s discuss it further. You can also find me on Linkedin.
Your friendly recruitment partner,