We’ll help you to recruit and relocate international talent.
Are you considering hiring the first international talent to your company, either from Finland or from abroad? Or perhaps you are already steps ahead and have an international working environment, but could use some extra hands?
To build the world’s best products and services, you need to have the world’s best talent. Finding the right talent is crucial and currently, 26% of all companies in Finland find it very difficult to find talent. In addition, 41% find it somewhat difficult.
Let’s do this together!
Why international recruitment?
- There is a chance the pool of IT talent in Finland is not enough to fill your recruitment needs. If you want the best, think globally!
- Diverse talent makes your company stronger!
- There’s great talent outside Finland who would be happy to relocate here if given the chance.
- For humble Finnish people this might feel weird; Why would someone want to relocate to Finland? This is why:
- The happiest, most stable, and safest country in the world.
- The strongest digital-knowledge capital in Europe.
- The education and health care system!
- Finland is ranked the best country for expat families.
- Not to mention thousands of lakes, mämmi, Santa Claus, sauna, Kimi Räikkönen, kalsarikännit, and sisu.
How can we help?
Relocating is a life changing factor for the new employee (and their family). By offering your candidates a smooth relocation experience, you are already a winner!
Working with us you will…
- Have a trustworthy partner for finding, hiring and pre-on-boarding international talent
- Know exactly what to take into account when hiring from abroad, from paperwork processing to culture management.
- Get the best talent in the world
- Have a better relocation experience, both you and the candidate
By working with us you don’t need to stress about…
- Residence permits
- Pre-on-boarding about things to see in Helsinki, working culture, holiday system, taxation etc.
- Not having enough time
- Culture add and motivation
We’ll guide you and let you decide how we can support you in the best possible way!
Our relocation services:
- First-hand information on immigration and required registrations
- Visa applications, residence permits, local registrations
- Overview of social security, taxation, bank matters, housing, insurances etc.
- For the new employee, the usage of Finland’s first digital relocation guide — Pocket Relo
- Assisting with settling in Finland (e.g. apartment, daycare, schools, hobbies)
- Flights and accommodation
- Finland and work environment specific guidance throughout the recruitment process