…in a nutshell:
- You’ll design and develop Amer Sports global cloud platform in a cross functional team, together with our design team, mobile and embedded software developers. We use public cloud services such as AWS, GCP and Azure as our backbone, in addition to backend software developed in Spring Boot and MongoDB.
- The solutions you design and build are future proof and of high quality. You understand how to write maintainable code. We hope you’re enthusiastic about keeping up to date on different cloud providers.
- In this position, you are involved in designing and implementing software to support tens of terabytes of data with thousands client requests per second. You know how to deliver highly scalable cloud platform.
What we're looking for
- Java and Spring framework
- Public cloud services, preferably Azure
- At least one of these database technologies: MongoDB, CosmosDB, RDS or DynamoDB.
- Agile team principles
- Microservices and database design
What we can offer
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people who are passionate, who love to create great products/services and who want to have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate BS required.
Sounds interesting? For further information, contact Amer Sports’ Talent Acquisition Partner Bea Grandell: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 551 4454. The role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
About the company
Amer Sports Digital
Want to know who you would be working with and how we do things? For more information about Amer Sports Digital check out: www.amersportsdigital.com.
Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon, Atomic, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc’teryx, Enve, and Mavic.