Are you looking for a role that will give you continuous technical challenges? Maybe in a company that is on the brink of explosive growth? If so, look no further!
We at Service-Flow are exactly that – a high-tech product company with our sights set on scaling up fast. Our product, ONEiO is the world’s first integration hub for buyers and providers of IT and other business services. We currently have millions of tickets going through our system on a monthly basis, and that number is growing rapidly. To enable this growth and support in our development team, we’re now looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join us on this journey!
We have already built pipelines and the deployment infrastructure is in place but what can make us even better and prepare us for more requests per minute? What kind of infrastructure, tools and solutions would work the best? If immutable infrastructure as code and things like pets vs cattle is your thing, you could be the person we’re looking for!
Your daily work will revolve around developing our DevOps engineering capabilities. Among other things, you will:
- Take the ball! Be part of the decision making regarding new tools and technologies to implement
- Work in collaboration with Software Engineers
- Work on testing, building, designing, and deploying our continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes
- Work on setting up new Linux environments
- Mastery of the Linux Operating System
- Working knowledge on the AWS ecosystem and willingness to keep up-to-date on it’s continuous development
- You’re familiar with Docker and IT automation tools (e.g.Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- You’re familiar with at least one programming language as we’re aiming for infrastructure as code
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken
- We’re hoping you to have a visionary mindset and be eager to keep up to date about DevOps toolsets and practicalities
Mitä voimme tarjota
- The opportunity to be part of building our DevOps infrastructure from the ground up – especially if you’re already an experienced DevOps Engineer, this is where you can truly put all you’ve learned so far into action!
- We’re going to be scaling up a lot in the near future, so you’re going to have a chance to develop yourself professionally in the direction you want – there will be plenty of room to take ownership and specialize.
- We are a flexible organization with low hierarchy and bureaucracy. A supportive team that tackles challenges together – there are no lone cowboys here.
- Our service operates globally and is on 24/7 (no on-call duties included for you). This means we need to have the best technology solutions available, and develop them continuously.
- We’ve been working in the cloud and with microservices architecture from the beginning, with the sole purpose of being able to scale up – now is the time to join the team and grow together with us!
Our tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Confluence, Papertrail, PagerDuty, New Relic, Jenkins, AWS
Interested in joining us? Send in your application (just a few clicks is all it takes), and let’s start talking! If you have any questions about the role, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Saku Ruus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +358 50 430 7403.
Service-Flow was founded in 2011, with a mission to disrupt the integrations space and accelerate digitalisation in companies. Our system is an integration hub for service management, the first of its kind in the world.
Based in Helsinki, Finland, our current client base consists of over 50 companies in Europe, and partners around the globe. We have a sales office in the UK, and a growing digital presence in Europe.
Our clients include VR (the Finnish national railway service), CGI (one of the world’s largest IT and business process services providers) and If (the largest insurance company in the Nordics). These are just some of the great companies we’re working with!
ONEiO by Service-Flow is not only a cool product but also a super cool place to work – what really makes us a team is our passion and “punk” attitude towards the status quo!
To find out more about Service-Flow, you can visit our website at https://oneio.cloud/.