Are you looking for a role that will give you continuous challenges and learning opportunities? Maybe in a company that is on the brink of explosive growth? If so, look no further!
We at Service-Flow are exactly that – a high-tech product company with our sights set on scaling up fast. We’ve been working on our product since 2012 and have been customer-funded until now. Earlier this year we closed a big funding round and rebranded our product as ONEiO, which means we can scale up like never before.
We currently have around five million tickets going through our system on a monthly basis, and that number is growing rapidly. To enable this growth, we’re now looking for a Support Engineer to join our passionate team of software punks!
Your daily work will revolve around troubleshooting technical problems with our clients. You will:
- Address customer and partner questions and concerns regarding the ONEiO service
- Become an expert on using the ONEiO service
Examples of other duties:
- Contributing to product knowledge by improving the documentation
- Establishing and making changes to integration configurations, when needed
- Helping with production roll-outs for integrations
What we're looking for
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- At least a few years of working experience in IT support
- A passion for learning new
- General IT knowledge
On top of the minimum requirements above, here are some extra skills that would really make you shine:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of technical integration concepts (e.g. HTTP, XML, JSON, authentication)
- Experience in programming/software development
- Previous experience of supporting a SaaS service
What we can offer
- We’re going to be scaling up a lot in the near future, so you’re going to have a chance to develop yourself professionally in the direction you want – there will be plenty of room to take ownership and specialize
- We are a flexible organization with low hierarchy and bureaucracy
- A supportive team that tackles challenges together – there are no lone cowboys here
- Our product operates globally and is on 24/7. This means we need to have the best technology solutions available, and develop them continuously
- We’ve been working in the cloud and with microservices architecture from the beginning, with the sole purpose of being able to scale up – now is the time to join the team and grow together with us!
Interested in joining us? Send in your application (just a few clicks is all it takes), and let’s start talking! If you have any questions about the role, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Saku Ruus by email at email@example.com or phone at +358 50 430 7403.
About the company
Service-Flow was founded in 2011, with a mission to disrupt the integrations space and accelerate digitalisation in companies. Our system is an integration hub for service management, the first of its kind in the world.
Based in Helsinki, Finland, our current client base consists of over 50 companies in Europe, and partners around the globe. We have a sales office in the UK, and a growing digital presence in Europe.
Our clients include VR (the Finnish national railway service), CGI (one of the world’s largest IT and business process services providers) and If (the largest insurance company in the Nordics). These are just some of the great companies we’re working with!
ONEiO by Service-Flow is not only a cool product but also a super cool place to work – what really makes us a team is our passion and “punk” attitude towards the status quo!
To find out more about Service-Flow, you can visit our website at https://oneio.cloud/.