Neosmart Health Oy is a preventive healthcare technology company on the journey to keep one Billion people healthy!
We optimize customer’s health by understanding their metabolism, genomics and nutrition balance and delivering a personalized overview, care and medical recommendations for their health. Our artificial intelligence enabled solution helps doctors to focus on the right focus areas for every customer, and we are building a solution that will further help each and every customer to lead a healthy life.
We are now looking for a Technology Lead to take us closer to our mission — democratizing preventive healthcare. We have big dreams and whatever your dream is, we give you complete freedom and support to make it a reality!
What’s in it for you
The Technology Lead is part of the Product Management organization and is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision, leading all aspects of the company’s technology development and is the key individual responsible for pursuing and delivering against the product roadmap. Technology Lead is also the company’s top technology executive, playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth. The role offers a balance of operational responsibility and strategic opportunity to help drive better use of technology within the organisation.
As a Technology Lead you will have the ownership of developing our solutions, keeping the customers and future in mind. Some of the existing solutions are Neosmart Me (a web based consumer app) and an Intelligent Patient Management System, Neosmart Beta (our AI solution). You will lead a team of 5 members, which is anticipated to grow to 12 by end of 2019.
What’s waiting for you, is a diverse, international team that comprises highly qualified senior professionals who share a common purpose, and a reputed advisory team. We have excellent benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Our flagship clinic and office is located in the heart of the city (Aleksanterinkatu) Helsinki, and our Dubai clinic will be opened in Autumn 2019.
What does it take
- An extensive and versatile experience in software development and architecture roles
- Track record of leadership, ideally gained from a data intensive business with an extremely good working knowledge of data and technology trends
- Proven ability to significantly increase efficiency and continuously deliver positive results
- Experience in identifying and developing talent and developing a robust succession plan for the team/department
- An interest in the healthcare industry
- Confident in articulating technology knowledge you will be the Company’s spokesperson in all technology-related matters
Amazing if you also have
- Prior experience of people management
- End to end Mobile app development experience
We exist because we believe in keeping people healthy instead of just treating them when they get sick. Ready to join the ride? For all inquiries please reach out to our Recruitment Lead Bea Grandell at ext-bea.grandell(at)neosmart.health or the Hiring Manager & Vice President, Operations and Innovation, Raghunath Koduvayur at raghunath(at)email@example.com