PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT Technical information
When you visit the Site or access our services online, we automatically collect certain information and create a record of your visit. This information in the record includes such information as your web browser, IP
address, time zone, some of the cookies that are installed on your device, individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.Information provided by you
When you fill in a form through the Site, or otherwise interact with Finders Seekers, we may ask you to provide us with, including but not limited to, such information as:
- Your name, email address, phone number, social accounts
- Information related to your employment history, found in your CV, cover letter or similar
- Other personal information you choose to submit through the form
We may also collect information that is available publicly, in order to contact you in relation tocareer/recruitment activities, or to otherwise contact you with relevant messages.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect to:
- Provide services to you
- Communicate with you
- Enable you to submit your information to us through the Site
- Use in direct marketing, and send you information related to news and upcoming events. You will have the option to opt out from such communication
- Share with third parties in order to fulfil our contractual obligations. Information is passed on to third parties only with your explicit content.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. By doing so, we may not be able to offer you theservices we normally would, nor keep a record of your contact preferences — if you wish to not be contacted by us in the future, our recommendation is to let us know. This way we can keep a record of your contact preferences, and make sure not to contact you unwantedly.
When you submit information through the Site, we will maintain a record of it unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
To make a data deletion request, or a request for personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.