Our mission is to rethink, and thus be part of, revolutionizing what is traditionally meant by recruitment.
We organize trainings to share knowledge and best practices about modern ways of recruiting. Theory and practice, real-life case examples, we’ve got it all!
We’ll provide you with new ideas, concepts and tools to enhance your organization’s recruitment efforts. At the end of the day, you should be the best at finding and recruiting people for your organization, and we can help you get there!
Examples of Our Training Sessions
- What’s happening in the IT scene in Finland; how does it affect your recruitment and talent management processes?
- IT terminology: talking the same language with IT professionals
- The Executive Search methodology; activating your recruitment approach
- Recruitment marketing; what should you tell about your organization to potential candidates?
- From coordinator to strategic advisor — utilizing the real value recruitment can bring to your organization
The training sessions are targeted to any individual or team dealing with recruitment in their organization.
Interested in arranging a training with us?
Recruit a Recruiter
+ Onboarding as a Service
Is your organization missing an IT recruiter?
Our Recruit a Recruiter service is for organizations who are planning on establishing or growing their internal IT recruitment function.
How it Works
- Finders Seekers finds a suitable candidate for your needs
- This person attends our two-week onboarding program into the world of modern recruitment and direct search
- Throughout the first year, Finders Seekers acts as a mentor to your new hire — we’ll set monthly goals and address your organization’s recruitment needs together
For more information, get in touch and let’s talk!