Enabling Talent-Driven Change in Organizations.
One-of-a-kind organizations deserve one-of-a-kind talent acquisition solutions. To thrive in an increasingly competitive employment market, you need to be talent-driven!
Our mission is to help you realize your organization’s potential in the job market and, with concrete steps, develop your company from a “talent-chooser” to a “talent-driven” organization.
We’ll find you the right candidates in the IT and Digital industry while strengthening your own recruitment capabilities with our diverse training portfolio and consultative talent management services.
We focus on
1. Finding you the best professionals in the IT and Digital industry. Yes, we talk tech!
2. Talent Management Consulting. We assist you to modernize and streamline your talent management and recruitment practices to better serve your business needs. Processes, tools, recruitment marketing… you name it.
3. Training your in-house recruitment capabilities. We arrange training on strategic talent management, the executive search approach, and IT recruitment!
Why Finders Seekers?
- Experienced in the executive search methodology and recruitment process development from startups to corporations
- We know what IT professionals actually want to learn about your organization
- We are eager to share our insight about recruitment trends and the IT job market
- We have the best tools at hand
- Great relationships with third-party recruitment service and tool providers
- A strong network of IT professionals both in Finland and international markets
- We love our job and it shows in our work!
Hello there! I’m Bea Grandell, Finders Seekers’ newest addition to the team. I’m the weirdo on the train who starts smiling when her favourite song comes from the headphones. I’m the nerdy lady who gets excited when talking tech. Passionate about the IT industry,…
Our current client base consists of over 50 companies in Europe, and partners around the globe. Our system is an integration hub for service management, the first of its kind in the world. We currently have a few million tickets going through our system on a monthly basis, and that number is growing rapidly. To enable this growth and support our development team, we’re now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us on our journey!
I’m originally from Asturias, Spain and came to Finland as an exchange student back in 2011. After deciding to stay, I have worked in different marketing and sales roles but always in close contact with people as that is what I enjoy the most from my work. My biggest hobby is reading, which suits perfectly the long and dark Finnish winters. I mostly read contemporary fiction.